PersonalBrain 5.0 Released: Dynamic Mind Mapping Software Helps Users Take Control and Leverage Information by Visualizing Connections and Capturing Users’ Thoughts
PersonalBrain 5.0 was unveiled today at Macworld 2009 to hundreds of very excited Mac users who dropped by TheBrain booth #3419, North Hall.
PersonalBrain gives you a conceptual space that puts your ideas and thinking at the forefront, creating a dynamic network of visually connected Thoughts that represent your mind.
New PersonalBrain 5.0 Feature Highlights Include
- Powerful “outline” view enables a broader view while retaining the flexibility of a networked structure
- Visual tagging gives another way to find information and enhances the ability to use PersonalBrain for Getting Things Done.
- Presentation mode enables full screen visualization
- Save customized layouts created in the “expanded” view
- Import of outlines and mind maps created in many other programs lets users upgrade their existing data into a scalable associative network
Augmented Mac OS X Functionality
- Spotlight integration enables searching of information in the context of how it’s all connected
- Address Book, iCal, and Apple Mail integration enables users to tie all the information on their Mac together seamlessly
- QuickLook integration enables users to instantly preview attachments
- Specially created Mac OS X look and feel fits in seamlessly
- Enhancements throughout PersonalBrain make everything from scrolling through information with the mouse wheel to creating reports faster and easier.
If you need to analyze, brainstorm and synthesize a wide variety of information, PersonalBrain will be an invaluable tool. It lets you express key relationships across all information sources, so underlying thinking and key ideas are instantly visible. PersonalBrain 5.0’s new importing features make it even easier to get started. Powerful new visualization and tagging features provide an increased level of semantic meaning to Thoughts.
PersonalBrain 4 users can upgrade to 5.0 for $74.95. The upgrade is free for users who purchased PersonalBrain 4 after June 1, 2008
Download PersonalBrain 5 at http://www.thebrain.com/download